Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'm here to help you be what you know deep down you could be; whether it's figure out your purpose, your next career move or making a dream project come true.
There is so much more you could accomplish with a little guidance and support.
I keep it pretty simple
- Fill out the short form below so I can get to know who you are
- Set up a free 30 minute "Ideas and Insights," session
What is an "ideas and insight," session?
It's where you bring something you are struggling with to a 30 minute call and the following happens:
- I listen
- I provide ideas and insights based on what you are sharing
- At the end of the call we decide if we would like to work together or I may provide you with additional resources that will be helpful
Meet Your Coach
Hello, my name is Mike Ambassador Bruny and I am an epic expert at turning ideas into real things in the world. I want to help you do the same, in or outside of work.
Below are a few projects I have worked on that makes me confident I can help you get unstuck and shine like the brilliant professional of color that you are:
- I created a line of bow ties made from sustainable material (clothing me and my wife has owned) that helped raise money for charity ("The Bow Tie Flow"). I created a 2 minute presentation that spoke aboutHe the journey and partnership in creating the bow ties and presented to 1k audience at the World Domination Summit (WDS)
- Wrote a book called, "Move The Crowd: 30 Days of Hip Hop Affirmations to Change Your Life." Created a 365 day blog to follow up called "Hip Hop Affirmations dot com"
- Created a concept called, "Hashtags to Handshakes: The new art of conference networking." Spoke a SXSW (BiT). Used the program to speak at various schools and webinars for various entities including The MA Conference for Women, Syracuse U., Black MBA, Pam Slim's conference. Created the first program to enhance attendees experience at Social Media Marketing World (SMMW). Created their 1st pre-conference connection program that leveraged data to create a Slack group with over 40 channels and 700 participants all making connections before attending the conference. Create an onsite networking experience called the networking embassy where attendees could get help connecting with who they would like. Networking Keynote for over 2k attendees and also created Conference Networking workshop for introverts
- Positioned myself to be one of the first employee brand ambassadors for Intel and helped to revamp the community aspect
- Certified Life Coach and heard of leadership program who did not have enough people of color. I pitched them on going for free and documenting my experience. Negotiated a deal for 50% off and extended payment terms
- Pulled together 7 folks to create a program called, "10k on 10/1" to raise $10k for charity: water in one day (there is more to it) by holding a 24hr social media-thon on Google hangout where we interviewed various speakers/entrepreneurs
- Created an interview podcast called, "No More Reasonable Doubt," which focused on exposing young professionals of color to various people so they could see what is possible
- I have a masters degree from the #1 school for sports management (at the time) and an MBA from the #1 school for entrepreneurship...both for FREE