- the wisdom of professionals could be passed along and shared so Black professionals such as yourself could avoid speed bumps and speed up your progress?
- Black professionals could gather with other Black professionals from across the country and world even to support and challenge each other to be better?
- guidance and support was available when you needed it?
- you didn't have to feel lonely or misunderstood or like you were the only one going through a particular situation?
No More Reasonable Doubt was created to help you with all the "What if's?" above. This community was created to help keep you, the Black professional strong and supported so you can focus on having more impact at work and in life.
The Elements of No More Reasonable Doubt, Community, Coaching, Content and Courses were built from an idea, then an experiment and continues to be refined based on our members.
I'll be honest, everything that I've added to No More Reasonable Doubt is based on two things:
1. My own trials and tribulations as a corporate employee and entrepreneur. In many cases being one of the only faces of color in the room.
2. Feedback from Black professionals such as yourself.
From The Creator
I was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised by Haitian Parents. I studied Psychology in undergrad at Hartwick College, I have a master's degree in Sports Management from UMASS, Amherst and an MBA from Babson College.
I've spent time working in the sports field both at a collegiate level and at a corporate level in marketing. I've spent nearly a decade working as a Operations Manager at Intel and also being an entrepreneur in the personal and professional development space.
I am a certified life coach through Coaches Training Institute, a professional speaker and an author (Move The Crowd: 30 Days of Hip Hop Affirmations To Change Your Life). I've created programs around networking (especially at conferences) and personal branding.
I've also been blessed to work with brands like: Intel, New Balance, The WNBA, The Massachusetts Conference for Women, Social Media Examiner, Boston College, Clark University, WPI, Columbia, Babson College, SXSW, Ethnic Online to name a few.
I'm also proud of my affiliations with organizations like The Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) and The Partnership, Inc. in Boston, MA.
You can learn more about my projects on MY PERSONAL SITE
I'm here to serve you so feel free to ask me anything.
We've Been Looking For Each Other
Subscribe with your name and email to get updates, podcast and blog post focused on helping you move your career forward sent directly to your inbox.
We value your privacy and would never spam you; Spam is Whack!