Ideas And Insight Session
No compass comes with this life, just eyes; so to map it out you must look inside. Sure books can guide you, but your heart defines you.Shawn Carter
What Is An Ideas And Insight Session?
It's where you bring something you are struggling with to a free 30 minute call and the following happens:
I'm here to help you be what you know deep down you could be; whether it's figure out your purpose, your next career move or making a dream project come true.
There is so much more you could accomplish with a little guidance and support.
How Do I Book An Ideas And Insight Session?
I keep it pretty simple
Fill out the short form below
This allows me to get a better understanding of who you are and what you'd like to talk about when we get together.
Set Up The Time
Once your form is complete, I will send you an email with a link to my calendar so you can pick a time that works for us to kick it.
Who Runs These Sessions?
Meet Your Coach
Hello, my name is Mike Ambassador Bruny and I am an epic expert at turning ideas into real things in the world. I want to help you do the same, in or outside of work.
I have been a professional speaker, certified coach and author for over ten years. I'm also a certified side hustler with nearly two decades of experience working in various industries and for various companies. I have been a people manager and I've also chaired Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) for Black employees.
I would be remiss if I didn't share that I am an active dad of an elementary school boy who keeps me on my toes.
Below are a few projects I have worked on that makes me confident I can help you get unstuck and shine like the brilliant Black professional that you are:
- I created a line of bow ties made from sustainable material (clothing me and my wife has owned) that helped raise money for charity ("The Bow Tie Flow"). I created a 2 minute presentation that spoke aboutHe the journey and partnership in creating the bow ties and presented to 1k audience at the World Domination Summit (WDS)
- Wrote a book called, "Move The Crowd: 30 Days of Hip Hop Affirmations to Change Your Life." Created a 365 day blog to follow up called "Hip Hop Affirmations dot com"
- Created a concept called, "Hashtags to Handshakes: The new art of conference networking." Spoke a SXSW (BiT). Used the program to speak at various schools and webinars for various entities including The MA Conference for Women, Syracuse U., Black MBA, Pam Slim's conference. Created the first program to enhance attendees experience at Social Media Marketing World (SMMW). Created their 1st pre-conference connection program that leveraged data to create a Slack group with over 40 channels and 700 participants all making connections before attending the conference. Create an onsite networking experience called the networking embassy where attendees could get help connecting with who they would like. Networking Keynote for over 2k attendees and also created Conference Networking workshop for introverts
- Positioned myself to be one of the first employee brand ambassadors for Intel and helped to revamp the community aspect
- Certified Life Coach and heard of leadership program who did not have enough people of color. I pitched them on going for free and documenting my experience. Negotiated a deal for 50% off and extended payment terms
- Pulled together 7 folks to create a program called, "10k on 10/1" to raise $10k for charity: water in one day (there is more to it) by holding a 24hr social media-thon on Google hangout where we interviewed various speakers/entrepreneurs
- Created an interview podcast called, "No More Reasonable Doubt," which focused on exposing young professionals of color to various people so they could see what is possible
- I have a masters degree from the #1 school for sports management (at the time) and an MBA from the #1 school for entrepreneurship...both for FREE