Name: Abe Cajudo
Title: Flux Artist, Progressive Storyteller and Creative Consultant
Company: AbeCajudo.com / Frame Kicker (coming soon)
What They Do: Helps businesses and brands standout through high impact multimedia storytelling
Originally From: Born in the Philippines, Crew up in Vallejo, CA
College: UC San Diego
Field of Study: Started undeclared, then computer science, then interdisciplinary computing in the arts. Got bored so took on a second major Psychology.
- Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Listen to the interview:
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/216400425″ params=”color=0066cc&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Motivation on the Go: Download a FREE 5 minute MP3 with highlights from Abe’s interview by hitting the button below
A Few Notes From the Show:
- Loves storytelling so created his business around it.
- I basically like making stuff.
- Was bored in school so took on a second major; Psychology.
- After college went for work that he thought would provide him with the skills he wanted to learn and didn't necessarily learn in college.
- Took jobs above his head so he could learn.
- Big part of his career philosophy has been jumping into bigger pools and learning to swim.
- Talks about being part of a comedy troupe called, Touch Blue.
- Not being able to figure out how to take his troupe to the next level sent him on a quest to figure out what makes entertainment tick.
- Saw a lot of people in the online world struggling with what he used to do for fun, so he knew there was value.
- The way a musician gets better is through practice and repetition.
- Practice the fundamentals until you are really good at it. It's what makes sense to him.
- The power of search and following your curiosity.
- "If we spend enough time looking for answers we will find them. The excuses melt away."
- Talks about building his own business philosophy by researching others and deciding what he would adopt and what he would reject.
- We can all benefit from being more curious on the web. Knowledge that was historically kept from us is now in the cloud.
- The Tipping Point is a book that changed the way he looked at people and the world.
Love the show? Subscribe and get updates, podcast updates and articles designed to empower young professionals, just like you sent directly to your inbox. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Ways to subscribe to the No More Reasonable Doubt podcast: