Name: Theresa Campbell
Title: Founder & CEO
Contact: Her Life, Her Legacy
Company: Her Life, Her Legacy, LLC
What They Do: Transformational coach, marketing strategist and author who brings high achieving, remarkable women into the life they dream of, but fear they can’t have.
Originally From: Gross Pointe, MI, currently in Orlando Florida
Field of Study: Marketing // MBA with a concentration in management and entrepreneurship
- Expect to Win: 10 Proven Strategies for Thriving in the Workplace by Carla Harris
- Reinventing Yourself by Steve Chandler
- Living on Purpose Guide by Jacob Sokol
- The Bible by God
Listen in to the interview:
A Few Notes From the Show:
- Host the “Let’s Talk Legacy,” podcast
- Also works at Ford Motor company. Been there for 10 years in Marketing and Sales. Does business development work during the day
- She is the business development specialist. She is like the Wizard of OZ making things happen.
- Her Life, Her Legacy is her coaching practice.
- We talk about what she wish she would have learned in undergrad
- Talk about listening to yourself
- Talk about the one life that changed her life, “What is your purpose?”
- Spoke about choosing to do the things that align with who you are.
- We spoke about leaving your soul in the car while you go to work and it asking that you please leave the window open a little.
Love the show? Subscribe and get updates, podcast updates and articles designed to empower young professionals, just like you, sent directly to your inbox. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Ways to subscribe to the No More Reasonable Doubt podcast: