Name: Jason Whiteman
Title: Financial Advisor | Speaker | Author
What They Do: Help people, empowerment
Originally From: London, England
College: Utica College of Syracuse University
Field of Study: Public Accounting
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
Listen in to the interview:
A Few Notes From the Show:
- People will like you because you like you.
- Where you are is all you need.
- One of his passions is empowering people.
- Staying inside of a field and learning it well.
- Became a speaker because of his positive energy.
- He was open to opportunity.
- The only reason they asked you to do something is because they believe in you.
- Wish was told, “Don’t be afraid of Change.”
- Don’t be afraid to change to be happy.
- Failure is a prerequisite for success.
- Talks about the ABC’s: Aim high, Believe in yourself, Correct mistakes
Love the show? Subscribe and get updates, podcast updates and articles designed to empower young professionals, just like you, sent directly to your inbox. SUBSCRIBE NOW
Ways to subscribe to the No More Reasonable Doubt podcast: