Name: Fritz Charles (Twitter: @F_E_Charles, email: Fritz.Charles@gmail.com)
Company: Q2 Mobile Apps
What They Do: Build and Consult around Mobile Apps
Originally From: Queens, NY
Field of Study: Finance, Entrepreneurship and Management
Listen in to the interview:
A Few Notes From the Show:
- You want to Tweet this: I don’t think the point is to learn a task in school that you will be doing for the next 40 years.
- Keep reading
- Leverage Google to learn what you don’t know
- Sometimes you professional exposure growing up is limited
- INROADS and how it helped him advance his career goals
- Took on an internship while in college to augment his resume.
- Leveraged his MBA to build a network and learn from his experienced classmates.
Love the show? Subscribe and leave us a rating and review on itunes by hitting this LINK
Ways to subscribe to the No More Reasonable Doubt podcast: