Name: Dr. Will Deyamport, Ed.D
Title: Instructional Technologist and Ed Consultant
What They Do: Helps educators to use social tools to individualize their professional development
Originally From: Vicksburg, MS
College: University of Southern Mississippi (undergrad), Capella University (advanced degrees)
Field of Study: B.A. Film Production, B.A. Child and Family studies, M.S. Professional studies and education, Ed.D – Educational leadership and management.
Recommended Book: Making a Name For Yourself by Robin Fisher Roffer
Listen in to the interview:
A Few Notes From the Show:
- You want to Tweet this: Know who you are and know that you are enough.
- Helping teachers to reimagine their classroom.
- Realized was the lowest man on the totem pole so decided to get a master’s degree.
- Decided to consult instead of become faculty.
- You have to get to know people on social platforms, just like in real life.
- What happens in vegas may stay in vegas, but what happens on Google stays online forever.
- Everyone can’t be Jordan and that’s alright.
- Leveraging conferences as a way of getting consulting gigs.
- Look at where you want to work and the credentials needed and act accordingly.
- Leveraging social media to build a learning network.
- You need to walk your own path.
Love the show? Subscribe and leave us a rating and review on itunes by hitting this LINK
Ways to subscribe to the No More Reasonable Doubt podcast:
Click here to subscribe via iTunes.
Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed).
You can also subscribe via Stitcher, SoundCloud.