It takes a village to raise a child;
It takes a community to support a movementMike Ambassador Bruny
Thank you for being here!
I'm building a community for young professionals of color so they can have more impact and step forward in their greatness.
As a young professional of color you may think you have big dreams but they may be framed by limiting beliefs and exposure. I'm on a mission to set those beliefs free and to increase the amount of expose to professionals of color in different careers.
A huge part of the movement is the "No More Reasonable Doubt," podcast which recently launched. We have a great line up of interviews and need your help to get the word out. It's the old, "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it thing." We want to make a big sustaining sound.
Listen to our intro episode:
Three Ways You Can Help
- Subscribe to our podcast and leave a rating and review. Sure I'd love for you to leave a 5 star review, but just follow your heart. See my easy to follow guide below.
- Share the movement with a young professional of color. We're easy to find at No More Reasonable Doubt dot com
- Join the No More Reasonable Doubt support team to get updates and ways to spread the word. Just hit this link to get it going: I Want to Support The Movement
How to Subscribe to The Podcast on itunes And Leave a Rating And Review
To subscribe and leave a rating and review from your iPhone or iPad visit this LINK
Subscribe on iTunes from your computer:
- Click this link http://bit.ly/nmrditunes
- Click the big blue button that says, “View in iTunes”
- If asked, give your computer permission to “Launch Application” (which allows it to open iTunes). **If you don’t have iTunes it will direct you to the download page**
Click “Subscribe” and confirm on the “No More Reasonable Doubt” podcast.
Leave a Rating and Review from your computer:
- Click “Rating & Reviews” (to the right of the word “Details”) and then click “Write a Review”
- Fill out the Review form (examples below) and click “Submit.” Your review helps other people looking at the podcast!
Reviews can be a simple sentence or two – here are a few examples. Feel free to use one or make up your own…
- I've learned so much from your interviews. I really didn't even know about some of these professions and that fact that there were people who look like me in those positions.
- I'm not a young professional of color but I've learned a lot from your show. Keep 'em coming.
- I enjoy your insights and the way you look at career development. I'm definitely going to share this with some of my colleagues.